Latin Name: Dictyophora duplicata Ingredient: Polysaccharide Appearance: Fine Light Yellow powder Part Used: Whole Herb Extract Method: Grain Alcohol/Water Fuction:
1. As multifunctional food additives;
2. As medicines intermediates;
3. As health products & dietary supplements;
4. As green feed additive;
5. As beer special additives;
6. As top skin care effects. Description:
Dictyophora indusiata is a stinkhorn fungus growing in bamboo thickets which has been used as ingredient in Chinese traditional foods for a very long time due to it delicious taste and high nutritional value.
Send Enquiry Online
Get Free Samples If You Add Me and LIKE Our Public Homepage.