Chrysanthemum Extract Powder
We supply products are being exported to Europe and America, Japan, France, all targets meet export standards, and welcome to check the prices of them with us.
|Product Name||Factory Supply Chrysanthemum P.E. Powder|
|Botanical Name||Chrysanthemum indicum L.|
|Plant Part Used||Flower/ Leaf|
|Place Of Origin||China|
|Appearance||Yellow-brown fine powder|
|Functions||The chrysanthemum extract is extracted from the dried flower head of the chrysanthemum Chrysanthemum morifolium Ramat. Its main active ingredients are flavonoids and phenolic compounds. It has various physiological activities such as dilating coronary artery, lowering blood pressure, preventing hyperlipemia, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging. Soy isoflavones in flavonoids can significantly promote animal growth, improve animal reproduction, help lactation, enhance immunity, reduce feed costs, with no residue and no pollution. Therefore, they are safe and efficient green feed additives in the feed industry with a great development prospect. Polyphenols have been widely used in medicine, food, leather and daily chemical industries, and play an irreplaceable role. Chrysanthemum extract contains flavonoids, amino acids and other ingredients, which can effectively moisturize skin, adjust the skin's balance of water and oil to a certain extent, and its anti-inflammatory effect can also reduce the occurrence of acne. Apart from that, it can resist oxidation and slow down skin aging.|
|Application||(1). Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material used in the food and beverage industry;
(2). Applied in the health product field;
(3). Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
(4). Applied in the field of cosmetics.
Chrysanthemums, sometimes called mums or chrysanths, are flowering plants of the genus Chrysanthemum in the family Asteraceae. They are native to Asia and northeastern Europe. Most species originate from East Asia and the center of diversity is in China. Countless horticultural varieties and cultivars exist. Chrysanthemum morifolium Ramat, which has good health care value and can be used both as food and as medicine according to Chinese regulation.
Chrysanthemum has the following effects on the human body:
1. Taking effect on the cardiovascular system;
2. Antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effects;
3. Anti-aging effect;
4. Anti-tumor effect;
5. Anti-mutagenic action;
6. Anti-fatigue effect;
7. Effects on cholesterol metabolism;
8. Lowering blood pressure;
9. Antioxidant effect;
10. Anti-pathogenic microorganisms;
12. Analgesic effect;
- Chrysanthemum Extract contains the flavanone class, the choline, the amino acid, the chrysanthemum glucoside, the chlorogenic acid, Vitamin a and the Vitamin b, the trace element selenium, nickel, manganese and so on.
- Chrysanthemum Extract can be used to lower fever, to detoxicate, to treat disorders of the liver, to lower blood pressure, is used in treating sore pain, dizziness, hypertension and so on.
- Chrysanthemum Extract has the distinctive anti-viral function, containing ingredients of anti-senile, promoting cholesterol decomposition and excretion.