2. Enhance the immune system ability.
3. Reduce heart disease and stroke occurred.
4. Help to prevent various free radicals related diseases.
5. Reduce the number of colds and shorten the duration.
6. Enhance flexibility of arteries and veins and blood capillary.
7. Relaxation vascular so as to promote the blood flow and high blood pressure.
8. Resistance to the effect of radiation.
9. Promote the retinal cells regeneration, depending on the purple quality, improve eyesight to prevent myopia.
Applied in the health product field, cosmetics fields, pharmaceutical field, and foodstuff.
(Functional food and food additive).
Blueberry extract is a natural substance sold in powder, juice, or supplement form. It can be sourced from cultivated ("highbush") blueberries or the smaller wild ("lowbush") blueberries. Said to offer a range of health benefits, blueberry extract is often touted as a rich source of antioxidants. These antioxidants include anthocyanins, a class of compounds purported to reduce inflammation and protect against heart disease and cancer. Other fruits and vegetables rich in anthocyanins include blackberries, cherries, raspberries, grapes, red onion, and red radishes.
Blueberry, in a narrow sense, refers to a group of flowering plants of the bilberry subtropical group (Cyanococcus), which can broadly include all species of blueberry in the bilberry. These species are native to North America and East Asia and are shrubs from 10 cm to 4 m in height; dwarf species are called "lowbush blueberries" and tall species are called "highbush blueberries" (highbush blueberries).
The leaves may be deciduous or evergreen and the leaves are oval to lanceolate, 1 to 8 cm long and 0.5 to 3.5 cm wide. The flowers are bell-shaped, with colors ranging from white to peach to red, sometimes with a hint of green. The fruit is physiologically a fake fruit, 5 to 16 mm in diameter, with a flared crown at the end; initially light green, then reddish-purple, and finally blue or dark purple, at which point ripening can be harvested. It has a sweet flavor at maturity and a different acidity. The blueberry season starts from May to October and peaks in July.
Blackberry bilberry is also called European blueberry, and bilberry is often called Chinese wild blueberry, but they are not blueberries in the narrow sense.
- Consuming blueberry may improve some aspects of cognitive function in adults.
- Consuming a blueberry drink may improve subjective well-being.
- Preliminary studies suggest that blueberries may improve insulin resistance and glucose tolerance.
Disclaimer: the information on this website is from the internet for reference only. Please refer to the actual instructions attached to the product and the final interpretation is owned by the company.
Send Enquiry Online
Get Free Samples If You Add Me and LIKE Our Public Homepage.