|Product Name||Factory Supply Lemon P.E. Powder|
|Botanical Name||Citrus limon (L.) Osbeck|
|Plant Part Used||Peel; Fruit|
|Appearance||Light yellow powder|
|Functions||In terms of functions of lemon juice powder, it has 8 main functions. Firstly, limonin has the antioxidant, anti-infection, shock, and other functions; secondly, it can be used in food, cosmetics and future drug; thirdly, it has the anti-mutagenesis and the anti-allergy characteristic; fourthly, it has mild sedative, stress (anxiety) reduction and appetite improvement; fifthly, it can work as the modulate for mood and cognitive enhancement as well as sleep aid; sixthly, it has pain relief, including menstrual cramps, headache and toothache; seventhly, it has antioxidant and anti-tumor activities; eighthly, it has the antimicrobial and antiviral activity against a variety of viruses, including herpes simplex virus (HSV) and HIV-1.|
|Application||Due to its various functions, it has application fields roughly include cosmetics, solid beverage, mixed fruit juice drinks, Ice cream, pudding or other desserts, health care products, seasoning, and baking food.|
|Product Name||Factory Supply Lavender P.E. Powder|
|Botanical Name||Lavandula spica L.|
|Plant Part Used||Leaf; Flower|
|Functions||It is worth mentioning that lavender flower extract powder has 10 main functions. Firstly, it can refresh and enhance memory which brings great help to the study; secondly, it is capable of relieving nerve, building character, and promoting sleep; thirdly, it can promote blood circulation, cure acne, and nourish hair; fourthly, it inhibits high blood pressure, allergic rhinitis, and asthma; fifthly, to modulate physiological functions; sixthly, improving the immune system; seventhly, it can be used to maintain respiratory function, with good effect on the nose and throat mucositis, which can be used to bath; eighthly, preventing viral infectious diseases; ninthly, removinng the odor and cleaning the air; last but not least, it can dispel ants, cockroach, and mites, usually put in the closet or under the pillow.|
|Application||According to the 10 functions of lavender flower extract, it has four fields for applications. They are foods, beverages, cosmetics, and health products.|
|Product Name||Factory Supply Spilanthes Acmella P.E. Powder|
|Botanical Name||Spilanthes acmella (L.) Murr.|
|Plant Part Used||Root; Stem; Leaf|
|Appearance||Brown Fine Powder|
|Functions||Spilanthes acmella extract has four main functions.
Firstly, it can assist in relieving the pain caused by different types of oral diseases; secondly, it has certain antioxidant activities to the skin, which gives it progressive myorelaxant and fast-working abilities, even at lower concentrations; thirdly, it is capable of elevating testosterone and luteinizing hormone; fourthly, it can work as a diuretic. It is worth mentioning that prevents your body from absorbing too much salt.
|Application||Apart from that, spilanthes acmella extract is anti-wrinkle. As the body ages, the fibroblasts decreases and the extracellular matrix structure gets modified. These changes create a disorder in your collagen structure, which finally leads to an increase in wrinkles and a loss of firmness in the skin. By adding spilanthes acmella into your skincare plan, you can help to keep the skin looking firmer and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.|
|Product Name||Factory Supply Jojoba Oil|
|Botanical Name||Simmondsia chinensis (Link) C. K.|
|Plant Part Used||Seeds|
|Appearance||Clear light yellow liquid|
|Application||Jojoba oil is extensively used in cosmetic, energy, pharmaceutical fields.|
|Product Name||Factory Supply Wild Green Oat P.E. Powder|
|Botanical Name||Avena sativa L.|
|Plant Part Used||Seed|
|Functions||Oat Extract Powder is a multi-function ingredient. In terms of its cosmetic purpose, it can not only effectively care hair to make hair smoothly, but has excellent moisturizing, anti-wrinkle and anti-ageing effects to hold skin full water and improve skin smoothness and elasticity. As for its pharmaceutical and nutritional uses, it is capable of curing constipation, atherosclerosis, hypertension and coronary heart disease, and increasing bone calcium absorption.|
|Application||Speaking of applications of Green Oat Extract, it is extensively applied in food, cosmetic, and nutritional fields. As an ingredient for food, it can be used to treat atherosclerosis, hypertension and coronary heart disease. Working as a cosmetic ingredient, it has excellent moisturizing effect to hold skin full water. Besides them, oat extract powder can be used as a raw material added into nutritional products.|
|Product Name||Factory Supply Licorice Root P.E. Powder|
|Botanical Name||Glycyrrhiza glabra L.|
|Plant Part Used||Root|
|Appearance||Yellow-brown to a white fine powder|
Licorice root is used to soothe gastrointestinal problems. In cases of food poisoning, stomach ulcers, and heartburn, licorice root extract can speed repairing stomach lining and restoring balance. This is due to the anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties of glycyrrhizic acid.
Licorice root extract powder is a medicinal ingredient extracted from licorice. Licorice extract usually contains glycyrrhizin, glycyrrhizic acid, licorice flavonoids, quercetin and so on. It can build spleen and qi, detoxify, relieve cough and pain, and reconcile the various drugs. It can also be used for the treatment of the spleen and stomach weakness, fatigue, palpitations, shortness of breath, cough, phlegm, abdominal pain and other symptoms of limbs spasm.
|Application||extensively used in food, healthcare, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and other fields.|
|Product Name||Factory Supply Cucumis Sativus Fruit P.E. Powder|
|Botanical Name||Cucumis sativus L.|
|Plant Part Used||Whole fruit|
|Functions||1. Anti-tumor: Cucurbitacin C, contained in cucumber extract has the function of stimulating the immune function of the human body, can eliminate the pain of the primary liver cancer and prolong the survival period. The cellulose contained in it can promote the gastrointestinal motility, easily make the scum residue in the intestine excreted, and prevent colorectal cancer.
2. Anti-aging: Cucumber extract is rich in vitamin E, which can play a life extension, anti-oxidation and anti-aging effect; cucumber is also rich in cucumber enzymes which can promote the body's metabolism, moisturizing the skin and hair.
3. Weightloss and body-building: The propanol diacid contained in the cucumber extract can inhibit the conversion of sugar substances into fat.
4. Strengthening brain and calming the nerves: Cucumber extract contains vitamin B1 which is beneficial to improve the function of the brain and nervous system, and can calm down.
5. Prevention of alcoholism: Alanine, arginine and glutamic acid in cucumber extract have certain auxiliary therapeutic effects on liver patients, especially patients with alcoholic cirrhosis, and can prevent alcoholism.
6. Lowering blood sugar: Glucosamine and fructose found in cucumber extract do not participate in the usual sugar metabolism. Therefore, diabetics use cucumber-based starchy foods to satisfy their hunger, and their blood sugar will decrease rather than increase.
|Application||1.Food and beverage ingredients.
2.Healthy care ingredients.
3.Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
|Product Name||Factory Supply Gotu Kola P.E. Powder|
|Botanical Name||Hydrocotyle asiatica L. Trisanthus cochinchinensis (Lour.)|
|Plant Part Used||Whole herb|
|Appearance||Yellowish brown powder to white fine powder|
1. Healing heat and detoxicating,
1. Cosmetics Ingredient: Centella Asiatica extract could tighten the connection part of the epidermal and dermal, promote the formation of collagen in the dermal layer, make fibrin regeneration. Fibrin helps the skin lock moisture, eliminate fundamentally the mother skin lines, which can make the skin soft to achieve the compact and smooth effect.
2. Healthcare Ingredient: It is used in the health products to nourish the brain, protect the liver and improve sleep quality.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used as pharmaceutical raw material to treat injuries caused by fall, infectious hepatitis, and epidemic cerebrospinal meningitis.