Latin Name: Smilax china L.Appearance:Brown Fine PowderShelf life:2 yearsStorage:Avoid exposure to sunlight,Keep dry Application:
1. Applied in food field;
2. Applied in health product field;
3. Applied in Pharmaceutical field.
Latin Name: Orobanche coerulescens Steph.Part Used: Whole herbTest Method:HPLCUse:
1.Tonify the kidneys and strengthen Yang.
2.Deficiency of the kidneys manifested as impotence.
4.Pain in the lower back and knees and fragile bones.
Latin Name: Semen Celosiae Plant Source: seedTest Method:HPLCUse:
1. To remove heat from the liver, and to clear the eye of corneal opacity.
2. Redness of the eye and dizziness due to excessive heat or fire in the liver;
nebula with blurred vision.
Latin Name: Herba Solani NigriPart Used : Whole PlantTest Method:HPLCUse:
1. Potential anticancer (anticarcinogenic) activities: Inhibit the growth of SC (skin cancer) cell
2. Provide liver protection against alcohol and improve liver function
Latin Name: Wikstroemia indica L.Extract Source:Root Test Method:HPLCUse:
1. The anti-inflammatory detoxification, stasis by the water
2. For bronchitis, lung class, mumps, lymphadenitis,
3. For rheumatism, advanced schistosomiasis ascites, boils carbuncles.