Latin Name: Phyllanthus amarus L.Ingredient:flavoneAppearance:Brown powderProduct description:
1.It shows antagonistic effect on calcium channel and blocks voltage dependent Ca currents.
2.It significantly reduces the plasma activities of alanine and aspartate transaminases and total
Latin Name: Herba Hyperici L.Appearance:Yellow Brown PowderProduct description:
1. It is used as anti-venom against snakebite in China and Brazil.
2. It is reported to improve hair growth and colour.
3. To replenish the liver and the kidney, and to arrest bleeding by removing heat from blood.
Latin Name: Eupatorium japonicum Thunb.Appearance:Brown Fine PowderUse:
1. Sedative and analgesic effects.
2. Expectorant, antitussive effects.
3. Promote physical, mental and brain protection, anti-aging effects.
4. The role of smooth muscle and myocardial.
5. Antimutagenic, anti-cancer effects.
Latin Name: Primula Root Liquid ExtractAppearance: brown yellow liquidShelf life:2 yearsStorage:Avoid exposure to sunlight,Keep dry Applications:
1. As a functional additive, it is added into kinds of beverage, liquor and food.
Latin Name: Pleurotus EryngiiAppearance:Brown yellow powderShelf life:2 yearsStorage:Avoid exposure to sunlight,Keep dry Product description:
1, Anti-tumor, anti-cancer.
2, Rich in protein and various amino acid.
3, Improving immunity and slowing the aging process.
Latin Name: Aconitum Napellus L.Appearance:yellow brown powderShelf life:2 yearsStorage:Avoid exposure to sunlight,Keep dry
1.Rheumatic and rheumatoid arthralgia
2.Precordial and abdominal pain with cold sensation
3.Abdominal colic caused by cold