Cas No.:93165-22-1Part Used:Dry herb,Aerial parts of Eclipta prostrata Linn.Appearance: Deep Dark Brown Fine Powder.Applications:
4.Tuberculosis and as haemostatic.
Latin Name: Periploca sepium Bge.Appearance:Brown yellow powderApplication:
1.Cortex periplocae extract is widely used in food, beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and other industries.
2.Cortex periplocae extract is a perfect colorant used in wine, beverage, syrup, jam, ice cream, pastry and so on.
Latin Name: Euphorbia helioscopia L.Ingredient:AlisolAppearance:Brown yellow powderProduct description:
1. To cause drastic purgation for treating edema, and eliminate blood stasis for treating masses.
2. Promote urine; used for indigestion, difficult urine, constipation,amenorrhea, etc.
Latin Name: Spora Lygodii L.Appearance:Brown Yellow PowderApplication:
1.Applied in agriculture field, matrine is a natural plant pesticides and insecticides, insect pests that once touched the drug will suffocate.
Latin Name: Phyllanthus amarus L.Ingredient:flavoneAppearance:Brown powderProduct description:
1.It shows antagonistic effect on calcium channel and blocks voltage dependent Ca currents.
2.It significantly reduces the plasma activities of alanine and aspartate transaminases and total
Latin Name: Herba Hyperici L.Appearance:Yellow Brown PowderProduct description:
1. It is used as anti-venom against snakebite in China and Brazil.
2. It is reported to improve hair growth and colour.
3. To replenish the liver and the kidney, and to arrest bleeding by removing heat from blood.