1. With anti-bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effects, it can accelerate the concrescence of the wounds;
2. Eliminating waste material from the body and promoting the blood circulation;
3. Whitening and moisturizing skin, especially effective in treating acne;
4. Eliminating the pain, treating hangover, sickness, and seasickness;
5. Preventing skin from being damaged by UV radiation and making skin soft and elastic.
1. In cosmetics and personal care products, ingredients derived from the various species of aloe are used primarily in skin-care preparations, makeup formulations, makeup removers, and bath soaps.Available in AEOS Gentle Cleansing Lotions.
2. Cooling, soothing and healing properties. Aloe is soothing to all skin types.
The aloe polysaccharide contained in aloe flower has good immunological activity and has the effects of relieving cough, cooling blood and removing blood stasis. Commonly used for cough, hemoptysis, vomiting blood, white turbidity. Can improve the body's ability to resist disease. Many chronic diseases such as asthma, gout, high blood pressure, etc., if appropriate combination of aloe vera flowers during treatment, will increase the efficacy and help the recovery of the body.
It has the effect of relieving cough, cooling blood and removing blood stasis. Commonly used for cough, hemoptysis, vomiting blood, white turbidity.
The molecular weight of Aloe barbadensis polysaccharide is up to 450,000, which is more than 40 times that of Aloe vera. It tends to grow in soft soil and has high reuqirement for drainage performance. The soil for Aloe barbadensis is relatively more porous and low-binding than ordinary aloe vera.
Send Enquiry Online
Get Free Samples If You Add Me and LIKE Our Public Homepage.