Detection method : HPLC Botanical Name : Panax quinquefolius L. About American Ginseng root extract :
Panax quinquefolius, commonly known as American Ginseng and often by its Chinese name Huaqishen or Xiyangshen.
Like Panax ginseng, American ginseng contains dammarane type ginsenosides as the major biologically active constituents. Dammarane type ginsenosides includes 2 classifications: the 20(S)-protopanaxadiol [ppd] and 20(S)-protopanaxatriol [ppt] classifications. American ginseng contains high levels of Rb1, Rd (ppd classification) and Re (ppt classification) ginsenosidesâ��higher than that of P. ginseng in one study. Pharmacological function :
1) For the central nervous system: Calming, promoting nerve growing, anti-convulsion & labor pains; Anti-febrile.
2) For the cardiovascular system: Anti- cardiac arrythmia & ischemia myocardial.
3)For the blood system: Anti-hemolysis; Stopping bleeding; Bringing down blood coagulability; Restraining blood platelets clotting; Regulating blood-FAT; Anti- atherosclerosis; Bringing down blood sugar.
4) For the modulation: Anti-fatigues; Anti- oxygen & blood deficit; Anti-shock; Anti-thirst.
5) For immunity system: Improving achroacyte conversion; Inducing immune factor growing; Strengthening immunity.
6) For the incretion system: Inducing serum proteins, bone marrow proteins, organ proteins, brain proteins, FAT, stem cells proteins synthesis; Inducing FAT and sugar metabolism.
7) For the urinary system: Antidiuresis.
Send Enquiry Online
Get Free Samples If You Add Me and LIKE Our Public Homepage.