Latin Name: Barosma buchu Lina L. Ingredient:BioflavonoidsAppearance:Brown Yellow fine powderProduct description:
1.Buchu Leaf P.E.can be used as anti-inflammatory.
2.Buchu Leaf P.E.is used for urinary tract infections and prostate disorders.
Latin Name: Achillea millefolium L.Appearance:Brown Yellow fine powderUse:
It has helped to stop bleeding of stomach ulcers, hemorroids, balance the menstrual flow, relieve dull, achy menstrual pains and for nosebleeds (especially those due to allergies). It has also helped with postpartum bleeding and abnormal flows.
Latin Name: Kaempferia Galanga L.Ingredient:Kaempferol 98%Appearance:Brown Yellow fine powderMain Function:
1). Inhibit the ileum contraction.
2). Inhibit prostaglandins synthesis.
3). Raise energy metabolism.
4). Add memory and enhance immune function
Latin Name: Aegle marmelos L.Ingredient:TanninsAppearance:Yellow-brown fine powderProduct description:
1. It increases the glucose level and glycosylated hemoglobin in diabetic patients.
2. It decreases plasma insulin and liver glycogen in diabetic patients.
Appearance:orange color liquidBenefits:
* Soothes sun damaged skin.
* Strengthens natural hair, preventing split ends, and breakage.
* Combats dry, ageing, or tired skin.
* Helps to fade age spots.Description:
Carrot root oil is regularly used in hair and skin care products.