Licorice Root Extract Powder
We supply products are being exported to Europe and America, Japan, France, all targets meet export standards, and welcome to check the prices of them with us.
|Factory Supply Licorice Root P.E. Powder
|Glycyrrhiza glabra L.
|Plant Part Used
|Yellow-brown to a white fine powder
Licorice root is used to soothe gastrointestinal problems. In cases of food poisoning, stomach ulcers, and heartburn, licorice root extract can speed repairing stomach lining and restoring balance. This is due to the anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties of glycyrrhizic acid.
Licorice root extract powder is a medicinal ingredient extracted from licorice. Licorice extract usually contains glycyrrhizin, glycyrrhizic acid, licorice flavonoids, quercetin and so on. It can build spleen and qi, detoxify, relieve cough and pain, and reconcile the various drugs. It can also be used for the treatment of the spleen and stomach weakness, fatigue, palpitations, shortness of breath, cough, phlegm, abdominal pain and other symptoms of limbs spasm.
|extensively used in food, healthcare, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and other fields.
Licorice extract is obtained from the root of the licorice plant. Liquorice (British English) or licorice (American English) (/ˈlɪkərɪʃ, -ɪs/ LIK-ər-is(h)) is the root of Glycyrrhiza glabra from which a sweet flavour can be extracted. The liquorice plant is a herbaceous perennial legume native to the Middle East, southern Europe, and parts of Asia, such as India. It is not botanically related to anise, star anise, or fennel, which are sources of similar flavouring compounds. Liquorice flavours are used as candies or sweeteners, particularly in some European and Middle Eastern countries.
Liquorice extracts have been used in herbalism and traditional medicine.Licorice is a common herb which has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. More than 20 triterpenoids and nearly 300 flavonoids have been isolated from licorice.
The word "liquorice" is derived (via the Old French licoresse) from the Greek γλυκύρριζα (glukurrhiza), meaning "sweet root", from γλυκύς (glukus), "sweet" and ῥίζα (rhiza), "root", the name provided by Dioscorides. It is usually spelled "liquorice" in Commonwealth usage, but "licorice" in the United States.
The scent of liquorice root comes from a complex and variable combination of compounds, of which anethole is up to 3% of total volatiles. Much of the sweetness in liquorice comes from glycyrrhizin, which has a sweet taste, 30–50 times the sweetness of sugar. The sweetness is very different from sugar, being less instant, tart, and lasting longer.The isoflavene glabrene and the isoflavane glabridin, found in the roots of liquorice, are phytoestrogens.
|Factory Supply Glycyrrhizic acid Powder
|White Crystallization Powder
|Glycyrrhizin is a saponin-like compound that provides the main sweet flavor for Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice), with potential immunomodulating, anti-inflammatory, hepato- and neuro-protective, and antineoplastic activities. Glycyrrhizin modulates certain enzymes involved in inflammation and oxidative stress, and downregulates certain pro-inflammatory mediators, thereby protecting against inflammation- and reactive oxygen species (ROS)-induced damage. Glycerrhizin may also suppress the growth of susceptible tumor cells. It is used in flavoring and it masks the bitter taste of drugs like aloe and quinine. It is effective in the treatment of peptic ulcer and also has expectorant (antitussive) properties.
|Factory Supply Glycyrrhizic acid ammonium salt Powder
|White Crystallization Powder
|Glycyrrhizic acid ammonium salt is a flavoring and sweetening agent obtained from licorice flavonoids. It has a slight licorice flavor and an intense and rounded sweetness. Glycyrrhizic acid ammonium salt has the health care, the detoxifying, to protect the liver, the sterilization, to increase effects and so on fragrance, is very ideal pure natural sweetening agent raw material, extensively used in food, pharmaceutical, and other fields.
|Factory Supply Glabridin Powder
|Glabridin is a member of the class of hydroxyisoflavans that is (R)-isoflavan substituted by hydroxy groups at positions 2' and 4' and a 2,2-dimethyl-2H-pyran group across positions 7 and 8 respectively. It has a role as an antiplasmodial drug. It derives from a hydride of a (R)-isoflavan. Glabridin is the main compound of Licorice root extract. Glabridin is known for its beneficial effects on the skin due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Usually used in moisturizers and skin care products.
Licorice Extract Glycyrrhizic Acid
1. Licorice Extract has the functions of adrenocortical hormones.
2. It has the functions of resisting ulcer, inflammation, and allergy.
3. It can detoxify, and work as an antibiotic, obviously suppressing HIV appreciation to strengthen the immunity.
4. It resists brain diseases caused by blood deficiency, preventing artery sclerosis from occurring and development.
5. It is mainly applied in the pharmaceutical industry as the material of eyedrop.
6. It has the efficacy in Anti-inflammatory, antianaphylaxis and moist boost.
7. It is active against conjunctivitis, keratitis, stomatitis, and periodontitis.
8. It is used for skin refresher lotion and facial cream in the cosmetic industry.
9. Sweetening agent, antistaling agent and flavoring agent for sports drinks in the food industry.
10. It is efficacious in the treatment of syndromes like deficiency of qi in the spleen and stomach and cough with dyspnea.
Application of Licorice Extract Glycyrrhizic Acid
In the cosmetic industry, the licorice extract is used in skin cream, body wash, freckle cream, and facial mask. It is chiefly applied to the pharmaceutical industry as the material of eyedrop and stomatitis ointment. In the daily-use chemical industry, the Licorice Extract is applied to toothpaste.
Method of application:
At first, the licorice extract should be dissolved with little water at normal temperature. After that, it could be added into cosmetic through producing process.
Dosage of application:
The recommended application dosage shall be 5‰---10‰, however, it could be adjusted according to related procedure requirements.
1. Extracts from the root are used as a foaming agent in beers and fire extinguisher.
2. Root beer, syrups, some chocolates, and various liqueurs are among some of the edible products that contain Licorice.
3. Licorice is also used to cover unpalatable flavors in cough medicines and throat lozenges.
4. Licorice essence is sometimes dissolved in hot water and drunk as tea.
5. Most commonly, however, Licorice extract is used as a flavoring agent to sweeten cigarettes, cigars, and pipe tobacco.
6. Licorice extract has been popularly used in the preparation of sweets or candies, baked goods, ice cream, soft drinks etc; as it is a sweetener and an excellent thirst quencher.
The following product specifications can be customized
- Licorice Extract Spray Dried Powder
- The Liquid Licorice Root Extract
- Tripotassium Glycyrrhizinate Powder
- Glycyrrhizic Flavone
- Zinc Glycyrrhizinate acid 30% HPLC
Disclaimer: the information on this website is from the internet for reference only. Please refer to the actual instructions attached to the product and the final interpretation is owned by the company.